Dr. Ana Hernandez
03/89-10/89: Grant supported by the Word Health Organization (WHO) to work in the molecular pathways involved in the chronic myeloid leukemia and acute lymphocytic leukemia at the Institute of Cancer Research in London, United Kingdom.
Dr Goel family physician practicing in “downtown” Brampton for over the past 10 years. Born in Montreal, he grew up in Mississauga and obtained his medical degree from University of Toronto in 1995. He completed his family medicine residency in 1997 from St Mary’s Hospital in Montreal before coming to “set up shop” in Brampton. Currently, Dr. Goel is the Lead Physician for the Wise Elephant Family Health Team in Brampton.
Dr Mahl maintains an active practice in Regenerative Medicine/Preventive Aging and Pain Management in Coral Gables, Florida with an emphasis on stem cell regenerative therapies and anti-aging.
He lectures nationally and internationally on topics ranging from Regenerative Medicine to Preventive Aging encompassing Prolotherapy, Platelet Rich Plasma injections and Bone Marrow/Adipose derived Stem Cells.
He views stem cells as the new frontier of medicine today, with unlimited possibilities to help people and eliminate many forms of sickness and suffering and sees stem cell and regeneration as the most important research in medicine today
With his knowledge and proficiency in these techniques, he participates in International missions teaching other doctors’ how to do these procedures and treating patients who could benefit from the treatments. He teaches and trains doctors in the art and science of Regenerative Medicine in his Coral Gables office and teaches and trains physicians for Regenestem in Latin America.
Dr. Salerno served as a clinical preceptor at the Yale University School of Medicine (3 years), as Medical Director of St. Vincent’s Immediate Health Care in Shelton, Connecticut
One of the doctors at the forefront of stem cell therapy in the Philippines is Cosmetic Surgeon Dr. Eric Yalung. Certified by the Philippine Board of Cosmetic Surgery, Dr. Yalung is a fellow of the Philippine Society for Cosmetic Surgery and Asian Pacific Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, consultant and trainer of Regenestem in Miami, and has undergone special
Reid Eckert has been a Certified Nutritional Counselor, educated from prestigious Bastyr College, for the past 25 years. His store, Nutrition Direct is located in the Fort Lauderdale, FLa area, although his clients live across and beyond the United States.
Dr. Roberto Jeronimo Alvarez graduated from Higher Institute of Medical Sciences in Havana, Cuba. Dr. Jeronimo completed his board certification at the Autonomous University of Yucatán in Mexico. Dr. Jeronimo is a Pediatric Specialist in Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine.
Dr. José Miguel Lopez Zepeda
Surgeon, Obstetrician, and Homeopathic Doctor
• Surgeon and Homeopath from the National School of Medicine and Homeopathy, National Polytechnic Medical Institute Mexico City, Mexico
• Master’s in Emotional Intelligence National Polytechnic Institute
• Master’s in NLP, Neurolinguistics Programming Mexican.
• Graduate Biomolecular Medicine. General Hospital of Mexico. 2002-2005.
• Graduate in Classical Homeopathy from The International Academy of Classical Homeopathy, Alonnisos Greece in May 2011.
• Certified by the Ortho Institute of Healing Los Angeles California in the use of Platelet Rich Plasma and Stem Cells for joint injuries.
• MBA Health Institution La Salle University.
• Diploma in Physiotherapy from UNAM
• Certified in Ozone therapy at the Institute of Neurosurgery of Havana Cuba.
• Certified Stem cells, and certification by the ORTHOBIOLOGIC INSTITUTE in Los Angeles California.
• Certified in Prolotherapy by ORTHOBIOLOGIC Institute in Los Angeles California.
• Certified by REGENESTEM in handling extraction of multipotent cells, adipose tissue, peripheral blood and bone marrow. Miami Florida USA.
• Director of Health Protection Program and life PROSALVID Mexican Red Cross, Delegation León Gto.
• Director or Education in First Aid and assistance in Mexican Red Cross Delegation León Gto.
• Advisory Council Member of the National School of Medicine and Homeopathy IPN
• He currently serves as Head of Education and Communication at the State Blood Transfusion Center of the Ministry of Health of Guanajuato
• Director of ORTHOCIMBIO Clinic and Research Center for Biomolecular Medicine based in León Gto.
• Diploma in Neural Therapy
• Diploma in Therapeutics with trace elements
• Diploma in Human Acupuncture complementary der Terapétuicas in the Mexican Association of Medical Acupuncturists, A B.C.
• Diploma in Homeopathy from the European Academy of Naturopathy ACENA, Malaga, Spain
• Diploma in Neuro Linguistic Programming. Mexican Institute of NLP.
• Diploma in Quantum Physics. Metabolic Mexican society. Dr. Sodi Pallares. Mexico DF.
• Diploma in cancer and terminal illnesses, by Dr. Hammer in Germany