Humberto Fernandez-Miro, MD
Dr. Fernandez-Miro is a board-certified physician that has been an attending medical doctor at the University of Miami Hospital, Coral Gables Hospital, Hialeah Hospital, and Larkin Community Hospital. He strongly focuses on preventive health care and treats patients in a comprehensive manner, focusing not just on the ailment but also on the general well-being of the patient. He believes that two-way communication is the key to good health and he is fully bilingual in English and Spanish, as well as a zealous medical researcher, with several authorial credits in numerous esteemed publications.
Fernandez-Miro brings the wealth of his multifaceted talents to the Regenerative Medicine arena, joining the coveted team of multi-specialty physicians at Miami Stem Cell by using the latest in stem cell-driven methodology to improve the overall health and wellbeing of his patients.
University of Miami, Florida Dec. 1992
Medicine Course Review510 Hours Category ICounting Medical Education
FLEX Exam March 1993,Miami, Florida Basic Science
Principal Investigator July 2016 – PresentPoner Global Health Clinical Trials
330 sw 27th Ave, suite 605-606Miami, Fl 33135
Clinical and Sub P.I. March 2012 – PresentGenoma Research Group Inc.
2720 sw 97th Ave, suite 102,Miami, Fl 33165
Dr. Claudia Marcelo
Claudia Marcelo, DO is board-certified in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. She completed her undergraduate studies at the University of Chicago, and later graduated from NYIT’s New York College of Osteopathic Medicine. She then finished a Family Practice Residency and Geriatric Fellowship at Florida Hospital (now Advent Health) in Orlando. Personal health challenges while finishing medical school motivated her to seek an alternative model of health. She chose the path of functional medicine as a patient first before becoming a functional and regenerative physician years later.
Dr. Claudia received functional medicine training via the Institute for Functional Medicine, The American Academy of Anti-Aging, and The Kalish Institute. She has received stem cell training from the prestigious Institute of Regenerative Medicine in Spain (Medicina Regenerativa Madrid), and has been certified by Train Now MD in regenerative and cosmetic medicine. She has traveled for private mentorships across the world to receive extra training in various modalities: neural therapy, peptides, bio-identical hormones, ozone, PRP, photomodulation, PEMF, hyperbaric oxygen, nutrition, IV therapies, quantum healings, and much more. Her current foundational approach is based on European Biological Medicine that allows a deeper understanding of levels of imbalance that can predispose a patient to experience illness.
Dr. Ana Hernandez
My research interests involve the fields of immunology, cellular and molecular biology. My research experience provided me with a vast knowledge in multiple areas including molecular biology, cellular Immunology, stem cell technology and flow cytometry. After I finished my Bachelor’s degree I started to work on the molecular pathways implicated in the development of leukemia and lymphoma diseases. During that period, I acquired a strong background in the mechanisms leading to B and T cell rearrangements and basic methodologies in molecular biology. I started my Ph.D at the Cancer Research in London, United Kingdom where I studied the role of alternative splicing patterns of BCR/ABL trancripts in the generation of the blast crisis of chronic myeloid leukemia. I finished these studies at the University of Dusseldorf, Germany. For my postoctoral training I worked on the culture of human mesenchymal stem cells derived from bone marrow or cord blood and their differenciation into cardiomyocytes. I continues my post doctoral training at the University of Miami where I had the opportunity to acquire a better understanding of the processes involved in generation of immune tolerance after transplantation. After I finished my post-doc, I focused my research on the immune monitoring of patients after transplant to understand the mechanisms of graft tolerance. I was also involved in the immunemonitoring of animal model to assess the effect of mesenchymal stem cells (MSC) on allogeneic transplant which included the expansion of MSC from Bone Marrow and Characterization of MSC by phenotypic analysis and functional assays. One of my major interest is in the field of regenerative medicine where stem cells have been successfully use in the treatment of multiples medical conditions.
- 09/84-04/92: Research Associate. Institute of Hematology and Immunology, Molecular Biology Department, Havana, Cuba.
- 05/92-05/93: Scientist. Institute of Neuropathology, Heinrich-Heine University, Dusseldorf, Germany.
- 06/93-05/99: Scientist. Institute of Transplantation and Cell Therapies, Heinrich-Heine University, Dusseldorf, Germany.
- 07/01-02/03: Scientist. Kourion Therapeutics AG, Dusseldorf, Germany.
- 03/03-12/06: Post-Doc. Department of Surgery, Division of Transplantation, University of Miami, USA.
- 01/07-05/16: Associate Scientist. Diabetes Research Institute, University of Miami, USA
- 06/16-Present: Miami Research Associates (MRA), Miami, Fl (private company)
03/89-10/89: Grant supported by the Word Health Organization (WHO) to work in the molecular pathways involved in the chronic myeloid leukemia and acute lymphocytic leukemia at the Institute of Cancer Research in London, United Kingdom.
Contribution to Science
The list of peer reviewed publications listed below is a reflection of my contribution to these fields of science.
Selected Publications (in descendent chronological order)
- Kenyon NS, Willman MA, Han D, Hernandez A, Rabassa A, Diaz A, Geary JC, Kenyon NM, Bartholomew A, McHenry K, Salomon D and Berman DM. Mesenchymal Stem Cells Enhance Rejection Free and Overall Islet Allograft Survival (This work has been accepted for oral presentation at the 2015 American Transplant Congress (ATC) at the Pennsylvania Convention Center, May 2-6, 2015).
- Hernandez A, Han D, Oberholzer J, Ricordi C, Alejandro R, Kenyon NS. Effect of lysofylline on the immune response in islet transplant patients (abstract). J Clinical Immunology. 33 (3), 692, 2013. (This work has been accepted as a poster presented in Clinical Immunology Society Annual Meeting, April 25-28, 2013, Miami, FL, poster #1).
- Hernandez A, Burger M, Blomberg BB, Ross WA, Gaynor JJ, Lindner I, Cirocco R, Mathew JM, Carreno M, Jin Y, Lee KP, Esquenazi V, Miller J.: Inhibition of NF-kappa B during human dendritic cell differentiation generates anergy and regulatory T-cell activity for one but not two human leukocyte antigen DR mismatches. Hum Immunol. 68, 715, 2007.
- Strauer BE, Brehm M, Zeus T, Kostering M, Hernandez A, Sorg RV, Kogler G, Wernet P. :Repair of infarcted myocardium by autologous intracoronary mononuclear bone marrow cell transplantation in humans. Circulation. 2002 Oct 8;106 (15):1913-8.
- Strauer,B.E; Brehm, M; Zeus, T; Gattermann, N; Hernandez, A; Sorg, R.V; Kögler, G; Wernet, P.: Myocardial regeneration after intracoronary transplantation of human autologous stem cells following acute myocardial infarction. Deutsche Medicinische Wochenschr. 126: 932-938, 2001
- Hernández, A.; Meyer, A.; Enczmann, J.; Ackermann, R.; Wernet, P.: Establishment of experimental conditions for the rapid detection of mutations in the VHL gene by parallel temeprature gradient gel electrophoresis. Electrophoresis 20, 1958,1999.
- Hernández, A.; Zöller, K.; Enczmann, J.; Ebert, T.; Schmitz-Draeger, B.; Ackermann, R.; Wernet, P.: Differential transfection efficiency rates of the GM-CSF gene into human renal carcinoma cell lines by lipofection. Cancer Gene Therapy 4, 59, 1997 .
- Wenzel, M., Enczmann, J., Uhrberg, M, Hernandez, A., Wiese, U., Ackermann, R., Ebert, T.; SchmitzDraeger, Wernet, P.: Screening for renal carcinoma associated mutations in the von Hippel- Lindau tumor suppressor gene by temperature gradient gel electrophoresis. Electrophoresis 18: 45, 1997.
- Kögler, G.; Hernández, A.; Heyll, A.; Wolf H.H.; Wernet, P.: Qualitative assessment of mixed chimerism after bone marrow transplantation with regard to leukemic relapse. Cancer Detection and Prevention 20: 601, 1996 .
- Hernández, A.; Uhrberg, M.; Enczmann, J.; Witt, I.; Reitsma, P.H.; Wernet, P.: Rapid identification of gene defects in protein C deficiency by temperature gradient gel electrophoresis. Blood Coagulation and Fibrinolysis 6, 23, 1995.
- Hernández, A.; Magario,C; Gispert,S.; Santos,N.; Lunkes,A.; Orozco, G.; Heredero,L.; Beckmann,J.; Auburger, G.: Genetic mapping of the spinocerebellar ataxia 2 (SCA 2) locus on chromosome 12q23-q24.1. Genomic 25, 433, 1995
- Hernández,A.; Hernández,P.; Corral,L.; Muñiz,A.; Aláez,C.; Espinosa,E.; Fernández,O.; Martínez,G.: p53 gene rearrangements in chronic myelocytic leukemia. Ann. Hematol 66:81, 1993.
- Silveira, I.; Manaia, A.; Melki, J.; Magarino, C.; Lunkes, A.; Hernandez, A.; Gispert, S.; Burlet, P.; Rozet, J.M.; Coutinho, P.; Auburger, G.: Machado-Joseph disease is genetically different from Holguin dominant ataxia (SCA2). Genomics 17: 556, 1993.
- Gispert,S.; Twells,R.; Orozco,G.; Brice, A.; Weber,J.; Heredero,L.; Scheufler,K.; Riley,B.; Allotey,R.; Northers,C.; Hillermann,R.; Lunkes,A.; Khati,C.; Stevanin,G.; Hernández,A.; Magarino,C.; Klockgether,T.; Durr,A.; Chneiweiss,H.; Enczmann,J.; Farral,M.; Beckmann,J.; Mullan,M.; Wernet,P.; Agid,Y.; Freund,H-J.; Williamson, R.; Auburger,G.; Chamberlain,S.: Chromosomal assignment of the second locus for autosomal dominant cerebellar ataxia (SCA2) to chromosome 12q23-24.1.Nature Genetics 4:295, 1993.
- Hernández,A.; Corral,L.; Muñiz,A.; Aláez,C.; Dorticós, E.; Martínez,G.; Hernández,P.: Lack of M-bcr rearrangement with b3a2 juntion revealed by polymerase chain reaction in a case of Philadelphia-positive intermediate lymphocytic lymphoma in leukemic phase. Brit.J.Haematol 82:626, 1992.
- Hernández,A.; Corral,L.; Muñiz,A.; Aláez,C.; Espinosa,E.; Martínez,G.; Hernández,P.: Further evidence for the molecular heterogeneity of chronic myeloid leukaemia. Ann Hematol 62; 217, 1991
- Hernández,A.; Corral,L.; Muñiz,A.; Aláez,C.; Martínez G.: LMC atípica con polimorfismo del gen BCR. Sangre, 36: 497, 1991.
- Hernández,A.; Osterholz,J.; Price,C.M.; Wiedemann,L.M.; Gordon M.Y.; Goldman,J.M.; Morgan,G.J.: Detection of hybrid BCR/ABl messenger RNA in single CFU-GM colonies using the polymerase chain reaction. Experimental Hematology. 18:1142, 1990.
- Morgan,G.; Hernández,A.; Chan,L.C.; Huges,T.; Martiat,T.; Wiedemann,L.M.: The role of alternative splicing patterns of BCR/ABL trancripts in the generation of the blast crisis of chronic myeloid leukaemia. British.J.Hematology 76:33, 1990.
- Book chapter
Hernández, A.; Uhrberg, M.; Enczmann, J.; Witt, I.; Reitsma, R.; Wernet, P.: Rapid detection of point mutations in the protein C gene by temperature gradient gel electrophoresis. 25 Hämophilie-Symposion, Hamburg 1994, pg 147, editors Springer-Velag, Berlin, Heidelberg, New York, London, Paris, Tokyo, Hon Kong, Barcelona, Budapest.
Dr. Sanjeev Goel
Dr Goel family physician practicing in “downtown” Brampton for over the past 10 years. Born in Montreal, he grew up in Mississauga and obtained his medical degree from University of Toronto in 1995. He completed his family medicine residency in 1997 from St Mary’s Hospital in Montreal before coming to “set up shop” in Brampton. Currently, Dr. Goel is the Lead Physician for the Wise Elephant Family Health Team in Brampton.
Dr. Mohammad Emran
Dr. Mohammad Emran is a general and pediatric surgeon, best-selling author, public speaker and educator, and weight loss expert.…as well as the founder of SpringCure, a health and weight loss company dedicated to providing adults struggling with weight loss the information and support they need to lose weight, build a healthier lifestyle, and enjoy life to the fullest. Due to a need for solutions to currently untreatable conditions, he has also joined as the Medical Director of Corpus Christi Regenerative Therapy to pursue the use of stem cells in helping people achieve better health.
Charles F. Mahl, M.D., FACS, FICS, BCIM, CPT, CSN
Dr Mahl maintains an active practice in Regenerative Medicine/Preventive Aging and Pain Management in Coral Gables, Florida with an emphasis on stem cell regenerative therapies and anti-aging.
He lectures nationally and internationally on topics ranging from Regenerative Medicine to Preventive Aging encompassing Prolotherapy, Platelet Rich Plasma injections and Bone Marrow/Adipose derived Stem Cells.
He views stem cells as the new frontier of medicine today, with unlimited possibilities to help people and eliminate many forms of sickness and suffering and sees stem cell and regeneration as the most important research in medicine today
With his knowledge and proficiency in these techniques, he participates in International missions teaching other doctors’ how to do these procedures and treating patients who could benefit from the treatments. He teaches and trains doctors in the art and science of Regenerative Medicine in his Coral Gables office and teaches and trains physicians for Regenestem in Latin America.
Dr. Wilson DuMornay
Dr. DuMornay is currently Board Certified in Ear, Nose, and Throat. Dr. DuMornay graduated from the prestigious Temple University Medical School in Philidelphia, PA. in 1998. Dr. DuMornay completed his Fellowship at the University of Miami in 2004. Dr. DuMornay served his country in the Army stationed in both Iraq and Afganistan from 2004 to 2006. Dr. DuMornay has been published on 8 different occasions on various Ear, Nose, and Throat studies.
Dr. Eric Yalung
One of the doctors at the forefront of stem cell therapy in the Philippines is Cosmetic Surgeon Dr. Eric Yalung. Certified by the Philippine Board of Cosmetic Surgery, Dr. Yalung is a fellow of the Philippine Society for Cosmetic Surgery and Asian Pacific Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, consultant and trainer of Regenestem in Miami, and has undergone special
Reid Eckert, C.N.C.
Reid Eckert has been a Certified Nutritional Counselor, educated from prestigious Bastyr College, for the past 25 years. His store, Nutrition Direct is located in the Fort Lauderdale, FLa area, although his clients live across and beyond the United States.
Dr. José Miguel Lopez Zepeda
Surgeon, Obstetrician, and Homeopathic Doctor
- Surgeon and Homeopath from the National School of Medicine and Homeopathy, National Polytechnic Medical Institute Mexico City, Mexico
- Master’s in Emotional Intelligence National Polytechnic Institute
- Master’s in NLP, Neurolinguistics Programming Mexican.
- Graduate Biomolecular Medicine. General Hospital of Mexico. 2002-2005.
- Graduate in Classical Homeopathy from The International Academy of Classical Homeopathy, Alonnisos Greece in May 2011.
- Certified by the Ortho Institute of Healing Los Angeles California in the use of Platelet Rich Plasma and Stem Cells for joint injuries.
- MBA Health Institution La Salle University.
- Diploma in Physiotherapy from UNAM
- Certified in Ozone therapy at the Institute of Neurosurgery of Havana Cuba.
- Certified Stem cells, and certification by the ORTHOBIOLOGIC INSTITUTE in Los Angeles California.
- Certified in Prolotherapy by ORTHOBIOLOGIC Institute in Los Angeles California.
- Certified by REGENESTEM in handling extraction of multipotent cells, adipose tissue, peripheral blood and bone marrow. Miami Florida USA.
- Director of Health Protection Program and life PROSALVID Mexican Red Cross, Delegation León Gto.
- Director or Education in First Aid and assistance in Mexican Red Cross Delegation León Gto.
- Advisory Council Member of the National School of Medicine and Homeopathy IPN
- He currently serves as Head of Education and Communication at the State Blood Transfusion Center of the Ministry of Health of Guanajuato
- Director of ORTHOCIMBIO Clinic and Research Center for Biomolecular Medicine based in León Gto.
- Diploma in Neural Therapy
- Diploma in Therapeutics with trace elements
- Diploma in Human Acupuncture complementary der Terapétuicas in the Mexican Association of Medical Acupuncturists, A B.C.
- Diploma in Homeopathy from the European Academy of Naturopathy ACENA, Malaga, Spain
- Diploma in Neuro Linguistic Programming. Mexican Institute of NLP.
- Diploma in Quantum Physics. Metabolic Mexican society. Dr. Sodi Pallares. Mexico DF.
- Diploma in cancer and terminal illnesses, by Dr. Hammer in Germany
Lorraine Antoni ARNP
Lorraine Antoni is an Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioner board certified as both a Family Nurse Practitioner and a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner. She is a practicing Neonatal Nurse Practitioner and Certified Wound Care nurse specializing in neonatal and pediatric patients. Lorraine is able to care for patients from birth to across the life span. She has a reputation of excellent collaboration with other professionals and outstanding patient and parent satisfaction. Lorraine is also the owner of Corpus Christi Regenerative Therapy where patient’s with chronic conditions are given the opportunity to have state-of-the-art stem cell and platelet rich plasma therapy.