Regenestem Has Helped Thousands Using Ozone Therapy
See how Ozone Therapy has worked for thousands of people suffering from chronic or acute health conditions.
- Ozone therapy is a form of alternative medicine treatment that purports to increase the amount of oxygen in the body through the introduction of ozone.
- Ozone Therapy is a powerful treatment and healing protocol that anyone suffering with a chronic or acute health condition should strongly consider.
- Ozone treatment can quickly improve the function of the immune system, help detoxify the body & kill off harmful pathogens.
Schedule Your Free Consultation.
Start Feeling Better.
Someone from our highly-trained and friendly staff will contact you ASAP and schedule the best time for you!
Or Call Us At 305-539-9346
"I felt better right away!"
"I truly feel it was the best money I have ever spent! For the first time in two years, I was able to travel. I went to Las Vegas with my niece to celebrate her 21st birthday and I did not need any assistance or wheelchair at the airport."
Oklahoma City, OK
What is Ozone Therapy?
Regenestem has traveled the globe training physicians in Regenerative medicine. On one of our trips to Havana, Cuba we discovered the power of ozone therapy and the powerful healing effects it can have on the body. In our state of the art facility you can receive concierge service to obtain this treatment.
Some positive effects of Ozone Therapy are that hair and nails grow stronger, longer and faster, skin radiates and takes on a healthy glow, more physical energy, ability to fall asleep faster and easier and reports of more restful sleep.
Examining the Positive Effects of Ozone Therapy
Some of the positive side effects that may occur are primary improvements in the target health condition but patients may also experience secondary, positive side effects of ozone therapy such as:
- Hair and nails grow stronger, longer and faster
- Skin radiates and takes on a healthy glow
- More physical energy
- Ability to fall asleep faster and easier and reports of more restful sleep
- Needing less sleep
Ozone Therapy Side Effects
- Accidental inhalation may lead to minor symptoms like burning of eyes, coughing, nausea or vomiting, or mild headache in very sensitive individual.
- Rectal administered ozone may very rarely give mild discomfort, a feeling of passing gas, gurgling, or mild cramps. These are mild and temporary symptoms.
- Sometimes a patient may have a Herxheimer (Healing) Reaction (detoxification & healing symptoms) during which a patient may feel flu-like symptoms or feel a bit worse temporarily; this improves on continuation of therapy. This is not an Ozone side effect but a natural healing process seen in other modalities as well.
Benefits Ozone Combined with PRP in Joint Injections
- Provides Nutrients to the injured joint
- Oxygenates effected tissue and provides an anti-bacteria function
- Improves the physiological environment in the joint
- Anti-inflammatory effect relieving pain
- Stimulates revasculorization in the joint
- Eliminates free radical damage
- Anabolic effect in cartilage metabolism
- Blocks cartilage degeneration
- Replaces synovial fluid improving joint viscosity
- Stimulates natural production of hyluronic acid and other bio-active molecules
“...I felt almost immediate results."
"Every day that goes by, I feel younger and stronger. I feel my energy levels increasing. I can’t wait to feel the results in nine months. I hope to be able to make a difference in someone’s life the way you have affected me.”