What is Ozone Therapy?
Ozone therapy is a form of alternative medicine treatment that purports to increase the amount of oxygen in the body through the introduction of ozone. Ozone Therapy is a powerful treatment and healing protocol that anyone suffering with a chronic or acute health condition should strongly consider. Ozone treatment can quickly improve the function of the immune system, help detoxify the body & kill off harmful pathogens.
Chronic Illnesses that respond to Ozone Therapy:
- Bacterial Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Lyme Disease
- Viral Infections
- Chronic Hepatitis
- Chronic Fatigue States
- Macular Degeneration
- Chronic Bladder Conditions
- Auto-Immune Diseases
- Crohn’s Disease
Positive Effects of Ozone Therapy
Some of the positive side effects that may occur are primary improvements in the target health condition but patients may also experience secondary, positive side effects of ozone therapy such as:
- Hair and nails grow stronger, longer and faster
- Skin radiates and takes on a healthy glow
- More physical energy
- Ability to fall asleep faster and easier and reports of more restful sleep
- Needing less sleep
Ozone Therapy Side Effects
- Accidental inhalation may lead to minor symptoms like burning of eyes, coughing, nausea or vomiting, or mild headache in very sensitive individual.
- Rectal administered ozone may very rarely give mild discomfort, a feeling of passing gas, gurgling, or mild cramps. These are mild and temporary symptoms.
- Sometimes a patient may have a Herxheimer (Healing) Reaction (detoxification & healing symptoms) during which a patient may feel flu-like symptoms or feel a bit worse temporarily; this improves on continuation of therapy. This is not an Ozone side effect but a natural healing process seen in other modalities as well.
Register for Free Consultation